Scheinwerferkontrollleuchten Gilera 106SS

Das Forum für Oldtimer
Bulletin Board for vintage bikes

Moderator: Joachim

sign216
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Scheinwerferkontrollleuchten Gilera 106SS

Post by sign216 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:42 pm

Das Motorrad ist ein Sears/Gilera 106SS aus den 1960er Jahren, ähnlich dem 98er Giubileo.

Mein Scheinwerfergehäuse hat zwei Kontrollleuchten. Beide haben ihr Objektiv verloren. Der hintere ist mit einer kleinen Glühbirne und einem Kabel verbunden. Untersuchungen haben ergeben, dass es sich um die Fernlichtanzeige handeln könnte und eine rote Linse benötigt wird. Ist das richtig?

Der vordere hat weder Kabel noch Glühbirne. Ich kann keinen Zweck für diesen Indikator finden, obwohl einige Ressourcen sagen, dass er eine grüne Linse benötigt.

Irgendwelche Ideen?

Motorcycle is 1960's Sears/Gilera 106SS, similar to the 98 Giubileo.

My headlight shell has two indicator lights. Both lost their lens. The rear one is hooked up w a small bulb and a wire. Research shows it might be the high beam indicator, and takes a red lens. Is that right?

The front one has no wire or bulb. I can't find a purpose this indicator, although some resources says it takes a green lens.

Any ideas?

Joe, in the United States

Headlight edited.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joachim
Gileristi

Re: Scheinwerferkontrollleuchten Gilera 106SS

Post by Joachim » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:24 pm

i have just moved your article into the Oldtimer part
I'm not very used to this old Gilera stuff :)
I got hands on a parts list of a Giubileo
Looks like there are 2 lights mentioned. Green and red
There is also a little wiring plan, but no control lights
What about a cotrol for the low beam?
If tere is one for high beam ;)
Hope someone else from the oldie fraction may enlight you ;)

ciao Joachim

sign216
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Re: Scheinwerferkontrollleuchten Gilera 106SS

Post by sign216 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:54 pm

Joachim,
Du hast dir die Teileliste für den 98-124-125-150 angesehen? Das ist der einzige Ort, an dem ich Beschreibungen beider Indikatoren gesehen habe. Es zeigt eine Kabelverbindung für das rote Rücklicht, aber keine Verbindung für das grüne Vorderlicht. Bei meinem Fahrrad ist das so. Die Kontrolllampe ist direkt darunter. Es könnte sein, dass die vordere grüne Anzeige für die Kontroll- / Standlichter ist. Um den Fahrer wissen zu lassen, dass sie eingeschaltet sind, anstelle des Scheinwerfers.

You were looking at the parts list for the 98-124-125-150? That's the only place I've seen descriptions of both indicators. It shows a wire connection for the rear red light, but no connection for the front green light. That is how it is on my bike. The pilot light is right under there. It could be that the front green indicator is for the pilot / parking lights. To let the rider know they are on, instead of the headlight.

Joe